General Contract Conditions
This contract is a distance contract pursuant to Article 50 and following of Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code). The contract relates to the sale of goods between the company AMICI PER LA PELLE SRL - Piazzale E.Dunant 58 - 00152 - Rome (RM) - 00152 Rome (RM) - VAT number 09686451007 and consumer (the customer).
The contract is concluded directly through the acceptance of a purchase proposal issued by the Customer by telephone or via the internet following the invitation to offer contained on the site.
Terms of Sale
Purchases of products, available as illustrated and described online in the relative descriptive and technical sheets, are made by the customer at the price indicated on the site, at the time of sending the order confirmation, in addition to transport costs, as displayed at the time of purchase.
Before confirming the purchase to the customer, the unit cost of each selected product will be summarized, the total cost in the case of several products and the relative transport costs and if the prices are net of VAT, the total VAT.
The purchased products will be delivered to the shipping address indicated by the customer. Always indicate a telephone number for any communications or fax or email (delivery time within 10 / working days).
The customer is required to verify that the package is intact and undamaged. Only after this verification the customer must accept the delivery.
In the event that the package represents visual anomalies with respect to the above, the customer must raise the dispute directly to the carrier, not collect the goods and send an email through the site or a fax to AMICI PER LA PELLE SRL
Methods of Payment
The payment of the purchased products and the relative shipping costs must be made by the customer at the time of sending the order confirmation by using one of the credit cards, cash on delivery or bank transfer indicated online.
ATTENTION: The account will be debited at the time of the order in the case of purchase by credit card. In the case of bank transfer or check / money order we will proceed with the delivery of the material once the credit has been received.
1) All products marketed by AMICI PER LA PELLE SRL are covered by the conventional guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02. To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice (or the DDT) that he will receive together with the purchased goods. The Customer can always download the invoices relating to his purchases from the site by accessing the reserved area.
2) The 24-month guarantee pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that it is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached documentation. This guarantee, in compliance with the Legislative Decree N. 24/92, is reserved only for the private consumer (natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number in the order form). In case of lack of conformity, AMICI PER LA PELLE SRL ; provides, at no cost to the customer, to restore the conformity of the product by replacing or reducing the price, until the contract is terminated. If there is no lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any verification costs, as well as transport costs if incurred by AMICI PER LA PELLE SRL
3) In the event that, for any reason AMICI PER LA PELLE SRL , was unable to replace a product under warranty (restored or replaced), may proceed, with the consent of the Customer, to replace the product itself (if still in the price list ) or with another one of equal characteristics and value or, finally, the issue of a discount coupon of the same amount that can be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the moment of release.
4) No damage can be requested to AMICI PER LA PELLE SRL for any delays in the replacement of products under warranty.
5) In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts; to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided.